CAR 2017 – The International Congress of Automotive and Transport Engineering
08 – 10 November 2017
Mobility Engineering and Environment
The National Student Contest of CAD Design, using CATIA Software Solutions
developed by Dassault Systemes
1st Edition, Pitesti, Romania
CAR 2017 – The International Congress of Automotive and Transport Engineering – will host the 1st edition of the National Student Contest of CAD Design, using Catia Software Solutions developed by Dassault Systemes.
Magic Engineering’s initiative and efforts, along with the support of RTR (Renault Technologie Roumanie), SIAR (Society of Automotive Engineers of Romania) and the University of Pitesti led to the creation of this exceptional contest.
The event will take place at the University of Pitesti, Automotive and Transport Department (No.1, Targu din Vale Street, Pitesti), in between 8th-10th of November 2017.
The university teams who reached the finals are:
- „Transilvania” University, Brasov: Teodora STURZU, Carmina Maria MILAN, Mihály Norbert SZASZ
- Military Technical Academy, Bucharest: Alexandru VASILE, Andrei Ioan INDRES
- „Ovidius” University, Constanta: Cristian Răzvan RUSU, Radu Constantin POPESCU, Bogdan ARITON
- Technical University, Cluj-Napoca: Andrei IACOB, Raul MĂGLAȘ, Paul MUREȘAN
- „Dunărea de Jos” University, Galati: Ionuț Gabriel COLȚUN, Nicolae Cosmin CHIRIAC
- „Gheorghe Asachi” Technical University, Iasi: Andrei RĂȚOI. Eugen RUSU, Ionuț OCNEANU
- University of Pitesti: Robert-Marian POPA, Andrei-Cristian OBAGIU, Andrei CORNEA
- Polytechnic University of Timisoara: Valentin BOROȘ, Alexandru TIMIȘ
Congratulations and many thanks to all participants!