Connected Engineering is a special licensing promotion prepared by DASSAULT SYSTEMES addressing the CATIA V5 user communities allowing them to extend the V5 capabilities providing on-cloud or on-premise 3DEXPERIENCE platform access, or even to use in parallel CATIA_3DEXPERIENCE & CATIA_V5 environment articulated on the current needs of the organization.
During the webinar, in addition to the briefly package content presentation you will be provided with some information related to additional benefits of using the 3DEXPERIENCE platform in a collaborative manner like avoiding silos and assuring digital continuity.
– essential 3DEXPERIENCE roles which allows the stakeholders to make document management, change management or issues management protecting your company’s intellectual property
– new state of the art CATIA 3DEXPERIENCE user-friendly visual interface
– additional CAD differentiators between CATIA V5 and 3DEXPERIENCE, highlighting the CATIA 3DEXPERIENCE modeler advanced capabilities
– new interactive 3D assembly structures and secure data with managed lifecycle and controlled access
– openness to access multiformat 3D products
– access your V5 product from any location, at any time, on any device
– reuse and improve existing components increasing the design quality
When effective collaboration intersects with world class engineering, it’s a winning combination that empowers the existing CATIA user experience by extending CATIA V5 performance with the addition of new capabilities. V5 users can enjoy the benefits of the 3DEXPERIENCE platform on-the-cloud and will appreciate the mobility, collaboration and security it offers.