IMSce provides robust controller emulation for all types of CNC controllers on the market today. Full support for controller variables, subprograms, expressions, canned cycles, probing, and more ensures the most accurate and robust simulation available in the industry.
SOME OTHER DETAILS
Complex machining operations and multi-axis machines increase the risk for programming errors that can result in incorrect or incomplete material removal, interference between machine components and fixtures, and damage to the part and/or machine.
Full Machine Simulation
Full machine simulation with clash detection allows for accurate analysis of the complete machining environment. This includes all machine components, fixtures, tools, and tool holders.
Solids-Based Material Removal
True solids-based simulation gives you the most accurate verification of material removal. With IMSverify, you import stock and fixture information as solids from your CAM system. Then, you save the resulting parts from the simulation as solids as in-process stock or for comparison to the original design data.
Integrated with IMSpost
The integration of IMSverify with IMSpost provides a unique analysis tool. In a single, intuitive interface, you can simultaneously view the CAM system data (APT), G-code from the postprocessor, and the material removal. You will step through the process and see exactly what is happening, and precisely how to address any issues using:
- Breakpoints (at specific blocks, tool changes, conditions)
- Dynamic rotation, pan, and zoom while cutting
- Synchronized APT, G-code, and material removal
- Full multi-axis support, including RTCP and working planes
- Detailed representation of tool, tool holder, stock, clamps, and fixtures
- Solids-based material removal with advanced visualization, including realistic shading and user control of color, transparency, and error highlighting
- Full machine simulation including clash detection
- Complete mill-turn support including synchronization of multi-channel controls
- The same postprocessor development technology used in IMSpost allows for complete customization of the controller emulator in IMSverify–to support every feature of your CNC control.