Fully Integrated Multidiscipline Simulation Solution
Use SimXpert's single simulation platform to complete all stages of your simulation process.
SimXpert is a unified computer aided engineering environment for product simulation that enables manufacturers to accelerate the speed and accuracy of simulation, increase design productivity, and bring better products to market faster. SimXpert accomplishes this by integrating multidiscipline analysis capabilities, the best simulation methodologies, and a high degree of customization all into one engineering environment. Given SimXpert’s unified engineering environment, analysts and designs can reduce the number of tools in their engineering workflow and better share critical information with each other.
SimXpert provides a platform for expert analysts to complete all stages of the simulation process – from pre-processing and modeling, solving, to post-processing, results manipulation and reporting – within one simulation environment. The SimXpert environment includes workspaces that allow the analyst to easily move from one area of expertise to another while sharing data models and results.
Use a unified simulation environment to:
- Create complex virtual prototypes
- Conduct demanding virtual tests
- Evaluate large amounts of results
- Create organized reports
The available workspace are as follows:
- Perform comprehensive linear and nonlinear finite element analysis
- Layout advanced FEA testing for stress, vibration, and contact events
- Predict working loads arising from system interactions
- Use multibody dynamics to analyze the behavior of different components, connections, and forces in complete mechanical systems
System and Controls Workspace
- Simulate control systems for: electrical, thermal, hydraulic, gas dynamics, and numerous other applications
Simxpert’s template builder enables engineers to:
- Automate the CAE process by reducing the number of simulation tasks, definition of loads, materials, properties, etc.
- Expand analyses by taking advantage of highly customizable templates.
Import IGES, Parasolid, CATIA V4, CATIA V5, Pro/ENGINEER, ACIS, STEP and STL data for FE modeling
Engineers can perform integrated multidisciplinary analyses on virtual prototypes ranging from components to complex systems. This enables simulation of product behavior under real-world loading and environmental conditions, including the complex interactions between engineering disciplines, without the inefficiencies of deploying multiple point technologies or relying on costly physical prototypes.