Effective as of May 2018
We Care About Your Privacy
MAGIC ENGINEERING is committed to respecting your privacy and to complying with applicable data privacy laws. This privacy statement (“Statement”) describes how we collect and use personal data where MAGIC ENGINEERING is the data controller or where we refer to the applicability of this Statement. “Personal data” means information about you or another identifiable individual.
You are not required to provide personal data to MAGIC ENGINEERING. However, if you choose not to provide your personal data to MAGIC ENGINEERING, we may not be able to provide you with our products or services or all of their functionalities or to respond to queries you have.
What Information Do We Collect?
We collect your personal data and other information when you make a purchase, use or register into our products and services, take part in campaigns or research or otherwise interact with us. This includes the following categories:
- Product and service activations: MAGIC ENGINEERING products and services may require electronic activation, where your device and application type, as well as unique device, application, network and subscription identifiers are sent to MAGIC ENGINEERING.
- Use of products and services: When you access our services online, our web servers automatically create records of your visit. These records typically include IP-address, access times, the sites linked from, pages visited, the links and features used, the content viewed or requested, browser or application type, language and other such information. Our applications may contact our servers periodically, for example to check for updates or to send us information relating to service usage. Additionally, we may invite you to join voluntary product and service improvement or research programs where detailed information is collected.
- Information you provide us with: When you create an account, make a purchase, request services, participate in research or campaigns or otherwise interact with us, we may ask for information such as your name, email address, phone number, street address, feedback and other such information. We also maintain records of your consents, preferences and settings relating to, for example, location data, marketing and sharing of personal data.
- Your transactions with us: We maintain records of your purchases, downloads, the content you have provided us with, your requests, agreements between you and MAGIC ENGINEERING, the products and services provided to you, payment and delivery details, as well as your interactions with us. We may, in accordance with applicable law, record your communication with our customer care team or with other such contact points.
- Positioning and Location data: Location-based services establish location using satellite, mobile, Wi-Fi or other network based positioning methods. These technologies may involve sharing your location data and unique device and mobile, Wi-Fi or other network related identifiers with MAGIC ENGINEERING. Our products may operate on multiple device platforms, applications and services which may also collect your location data. We do not use this information to identify you personally without your consent.
Why Do We Process Personal Data?
MAGIC ENGINEERING may process your personal data for the following purposes. One or more purposes may apply simultaneously.
- Providing products and services: We may use your personal data in order to provide you with our products and services, to process your requests or as otherwise may be necessary to perform the contract between you and MAGIC ENGINEERING, to ensure the functionality and security of our products and services, to identify you in order to provide the product or service as well as to prevent and investigate fraud and other misuses.
- Accounts: Some services may require an account to help you manage your content and preferences.
- Developing and managing products and services: We may use your personal data to develop and manage our products, services, customer care, sales and marketing. We may combine personal data collected in connection with your use of a particular MAGIC ENGINEERING product and/or service with other personal data that we may have about you, unless such personal data was collected for a different purpose.
- Communicating with you: We may use your personal data to communicate with you, for example to inform you that our services have changed or to send you critical alerts and other such notices relating to our products and/or services and to contact you for customer care related purposes.
- Marketing, advertising and making recommendations: We may contact you to inform you of new products, services or promotions we may offer and to conduct market research when we have your consent or it is otherwise allowed. We may use your personal data to personalize our offering and to provide you with more relevant services, for example, to make recommendations and to display customized content and advertising in our services. This may include displaying MAGIC ENGINEERING and third-party content.
MAGIC ENGINEERING processes your personal data with your consent or as necessary to complete any transaction or provide any product or service you have requested or authorized. We may also process your personal data when required by law; to protect our customers; to maintain the security of our products and services; and to protect rights and property of MAGIC ENGINEERING.
Do We Share Personal Data?
We do not sell, lease, rent or otherwise disclose your personal data to third parties unless otherwise stated below.
- Your consent and social sharing services: We may share your personal data if we have your consent to do so. Some products and services may allow you to share your personal data with other users of the product or service or with other services and their users. Please consider carefully before disclosing any personal data or other information that might be accessible to other users.
- Authorized third parties: We may share your personal data with other authorized third parties who process personal data for MAGIC ENGINEERING for the purposes described in this Statement. This may include for example billing through your network service provider or otherwise, delivery of your purchases, providing services including customer service, managing and analyzing consumer data, credit checks, conducting research and managing marketing and other such campaigns.We may conduct joint marketing and other communications with our authorized third-party partners. To avoid duplication of or unnecessary communications and to tailor the message to you we may need to match information that MAGIC ENGINEERING has collected with information that the partner has collected where this is permitted by law.These MAGIC ENGINEERING authorized third parties are not permitted to use your personal data for any other purposes. We require them to act consistently with this Statement and to use appropriate security measures to protect your personal data.
- International transfers of personal data: Our products and services may be provided using resources and servers located in various countries around the world. Therefore, your personal data may be transferred across international borders outside the country where you use our services, including to countries outside the European Economic Area (EEA) that do not have laws providing specific protection for personal data or that have different legal rules on data protection. In such cases we use measures to provide adequate protection for your personal data as required by applicable law, for example, by using standard agreements approved by relevant authorities (e.g. the European Commission) and by requiring the use of appropriate technical and organizational information security measures.
- Mandatory disclosures: We may be obligated by mandatory law to disclose your personal data to certain authorities or other third parties, for example, to law enforcement agencies in the countries where we or third parties acting on our behalf operate. We may also disclose and otherwise process your personal data in accordance with applicable law to defend Nokia’s legitimate interests, for example, in civil or criminal legal proceedings.
- Mergers and Acquisitions: If we decide to sell, buy, merge or otherwise reorganize our businesses in certain countries, this may involve us disclosing personal data to prospective or actual purchasers and their advisers, or receiving personal data from sellers and their advisers.
How Do We Address the Privacy of Children?
MAGIC ENGINEERING products and services are typically intended for general audiences. MAGIC ENGINEERING does not knowingly collect information of children under the age of 13, or equivalent minimum age under applicable law, without the consent of their parents or guardians.
How Do We Address Data Quality?
We take reasonable steps to keep the personal data we possess accurate and to delete incorrect or unnecessary personal data. We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes outlined in this Statement or otherwise communicated to you, unless a longer period is required by law.
We encourage you to access your personal data through your account from time to time to help us ensure that it is up to date.
What Steps Are Taken to Safeguard Personal Data?
Privacy and security are key considerations in the creation and delivery of our products and services. We have assigned specific responsibilities to address privacy and security related matters. We enforce our internal policies and guidelines through an appropriate selection of activities, including proactive and reactive risk management, security and privacy engineering, training and assessments. We take appropriate steps to address online security, physical security, risk of data loss and other such risks taking into consideration the risk represented by the processing and the nature of the data being protected. Also, we limit access to our databases containing personal data to authorized persons having a justified need to access such information.
Our domains may include third party elements that set cookies on behalf of a third party, for example relating to third party social network.
Some of the types of cookies we may use are:
Absolutely necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of www.magic-engineering.ro. They include cookies that enable you to log into www.magic-engineering.ro’s secure areas, use a shopping cart or make use of electronic payment services.
Performance Cookies. These are cookies that allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around www.magic-engineering.ro. This helps us to improve how our services work.
Functionality Cookies. These are cookies that are used to recognize you when you return to www.magic-engineering.ro. This enables us to personalize our content and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
Targeting and Advertising Cookies. These are cookies that record your visits to www.magic-engineering.ro, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. Our targeting and advertising cookies collect information about your browsing history in order to make advertising of our services more relevant to you and your interests. They are also used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement as well as help measure the effectiveness of an advertising campaign. We may send you emails which could contain certain cookies, web beacons and tokens which enable us to, among other things, determine whether you have opened or forwarded the email and/or clicked on links contained in the email. We use this information to customize messages you may receive, even after you have closed the email, and to determine whether you have made any inquiries or purchases in response to the email. These technical methods may enable us or our third party vendors to collect and use information in a form that is personally identifiable.
The information stored in the Cookies from our web services (i) is used internally by us and our affiliates, and (ii) may be used and managed by third parties at our request to provide services, including advertising services relating to our products and services, and to improve the experience of the user browsing www.magic-engineering.ro.
Automated Tracking Technologies
We may automatically collect information about your use through the technologies described below. The following descriptions are designed to provide you with additional detail about our current approach to information collected from automated tracking technologies.
Web Utilization Data. Our servers automatically capture and save Web Utilization Data. Examples of such information include:
- Your unique Internet protocol address;
- The name of your unique Internet service provider;
- The city, state, and country of the IP location from which you access our sites;
- The type of browser or computer you use;
- The number of, and specific, links you click within the sites;
- The date and time of your visit;
- The web page from which you arrived to our sites;
- The web page to which you depart to from our sites;
- The pages and content you viewed on the sites;
- Your progress through any interactive content on the Web Services; and
- Certain searches/queries that you conducted via our sites, the activities performed, and actions taken on our sites.
Web Beacons. We use Web beacons, HTML5 local storage and other similar technologies to (i) manage access to, and use of, www.magic-engineering.ro, (ii) provide personalization, and (iii) help us understand what services our visitors are accessing and how much time they spend accessing them.
Device Information. We may collect information about the computer, mobile phone, tablet or other device you use to access www.magic-engineering.ro. Such information may include your IP address, geolocation information, unique device identifiers, browser type, browser language and other transactional information.
Location Information. If you enable certain location-based features, MAGIC ENGINEERING may be able to deliver content based on your current location. If you choose to enable the feature, your current location will be stored locally on your device, which will then be used by our application. If you elect to have a location-based search saved to your history, we will store that information on our servers. If you do not enable the location-based service, or if an application does not contain that feature, the application will not transmit to us, and we will not collect or store, location information.
“Do Not Track” Signals. Some Web browsers incorporate a “Do Not Track” feature that signals to Web sites that you do not want to have your online activity tracked. However, these Web browsers communicate “Do Not Track” signals differently, making it unworkable to consistently honor such requests. As a result, www.magic-engineering.ro is not designed to respond to “Do Not Track” signals.
Our website uses plugins from YouTube, which is operated by Google. The operator of the pages is YouTube LLC, 901 Cherry Ave., San Bruno, CA 94066, USA. If you visit one of our pages featuring a YouTube plugin, a connection to the YouTube servers is established. Here the YouTube server is informed about which of our pages you have visited. If you’re logged in to your YouTube account, YouTube allows you to associate your browsing behavior directly with your personal profile. You can prevent this by logging out of your YouTube account. YouTube is used to help make our website appealing. This constitutes a justified interest pursuant to Art. 6 (1) (f) DSGVO. Further information about handling user data, can be found in the data protection declaration of YouTube under https://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy.
Google Web Fonts
What Are Your Rights?
You have the following rights regarding personal data that MAGIC ENGINEERING processes about you:
- Access: You have a right to know what personal data we hold about you and to obtain a copy.
- Data portability: Subject to law, you have a right to obtain in machine readable format the personal data you have provided to MAGIC ENGINEERING.
- Rectification and erasure: You have a right to have incomplete, incorrect, unnecessary or outdated personal data about you deleted or updated.
- Withdraw your consent: You have a right to withdraw your consent for MAGIC ENGINEERING to process your personal data.
- Unsubscribe and object: You have a right to unsubscribe from direct marketing messages and to request that we stop processing your personal data for direct marketing purposes or we delete your personal data on other grounds. Even if you opt-out from marketing and other communications from MAGIC ENGINEERING, critical alerts may still be sent to you.
Please note that these rights are not absolute and certain exemptions apply.
You may exercise your rights by managing your account and choices through our products and services or, if that is not possible, by contacting us. In some cases, if you withdraw your consent or wish us to delete or stop processing your personal data we may not be able to continue to provide the services to you.
If you are not satisfied with what we provide when you exercise your rights, you can let us know by contacting us. If you are still dissatisfied, you also have the right to lodge a complaint with a relevant supervisory authority.
Who Is the Controller of Your Personal Data?
MAGIC ENGINEERING is the controller of your personal data.
In matters pertaining to MAGIC ENGINEERING’s privacy practices you may also contact us at:
MAGIC ENGINEERING SRL
Str. Mugurului Nr.4, Ap.1, OP 2 CP 131
+40 (0)268 337 141 / +40 (0)268 337 145
Changes to This Privacy Statement
Nokia may change this Statement at any time with or without notice. However, if this Statement is changed in a material, adverse way, MAGIC ENGINEERING will post a notice advising of such change at the beginning of this Statement and on this site’s home page for 30 days. We recommend that you re-visit this Statement from time to time to learn of any such changes to this Statement.