Administration and user management for CAx EnvironmentsmyPLM
myPLM accelerates the usage of complex CAx environments and helps to manage various releases, license configurations and add-on tools.
Easy to configure, myPLM offers administrators the possibility to set license access rights even specifically for different user groups. With myPLM all users work with the right settings in the right environment. While easy to configure for the administrator it is especially easy to handle for the user.
- Minimal effort to roll out and upgrade PLM software
- Intuitive GUI to start CAD in the right environment
- Multi-CAD ready, e.g. CATIA V5, 3D-EXPERIENCE and NX
- Simple configuration of user rights / licenses / environments / user groups
- Configure wiith XML file or database
- Easier administration with Add-ons
Manage user rights with the Microsoft Active Directory or check for available licenses with the license traffic add-on. You can also synchronize environments for notebooks or offline use.
Launch the right setup – The easy way
Many users or user groups require specific CAD environments – with different releases, servicepacks, hot fixes and add on products. With myPLM launching the right environment is just a few simple clicks. By choosing a customer or project from the structured menu, the relevant applications can be started automatically, ensuring to work in the right and process compliant environment.
- A structured tree gives a friendly and clear layout to select applications easily
- Connection to PDM systems like ENOVIAV6, Teamcenter and Windchill
- Flexible combination of CAD software, add-ons and required license configurations in an assembled environment
- Multi language support for the myPLM GUI
- News ticker with configurable messages for CAx specific information
myPLM stores all relevant user and application information in one XML-File which contains:
- multiple environment strategies
- connection to different PDM systems
- multiple users / user groups
- different software installations
- different license configurations